JOIN WITH US
Aparajayah is always in the look-out for applicants who understand the value of personal integrity in their interactions with clients, peers and management, who can break a problem into its fundamental elements through an examination of the facts and available data, come to a set of decisions about what the facts may mean and make recommendations based on the options available. Aparajayah seeks persons who represent excellence in what they do and the way they do it.
Being a part of Aparajayah means incessant opportunities to grow and learn. We provide a right balance between work, motivation, empowerment and recognition. Our benefits plan is designed to keep our most important assets - our people - healthy, happy, and moving ahead at optimal pace.
We are looking for a programmer who will be responsible for developing best-in class enterprise application solutions.
The programmers will participate in project discovery and definition, design, coding and support aspects of various projects. This position requires strong communication skills, strong customer & solution focus and will involve a high level of collaboration with other team members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality software solution design and development in accordance with published architecture and standards.
- Building applications in Win-Forms, ASP.NET, C# within .NET 4.0/4.5 frameworks.
- Participating in requirements clarification and task estimation workshops.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in software development in Microsoft Technologies.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in developing Enterprise level .NET applications using C#.
- Experience with developing Web-Services, Middle tier and GUI components for web applications.
- Experience using MS SQL Server and writing Stored Procedures, Jobs.
- Experience in MVC Architecture will be an added advantage.
- Structured approach to design and development of OO applications as well as hands on experience with Use Case and UML.
- Experience with working under SCRUM / Agile methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Familiarity with Real time software development.
- Job Title :
- Software Engineer
- Job Location :
- Experience :
- 2+ Years
- BE Computer Science
- BTECH IT
- BSC Computer Science